Self-published authors among winners of the ANZ Photobook Awards 2018
A number of self-published titles were among the winners of the Australia and New Zealand Photobook Awards 2018, presented at a ceremony in Melbourne on 16 March.
- Second Sight (Sarah Walker & Perimeter Books)
- Huon (Noah Thompson)
- ROYGBIV (Kira Sampurno)
- Craigieburn, it’s not the same (Yask Desai)
- I Want This Life and Another (Robyn Daly)
- Living with AIDS (1988) (Fiona Clark & Michael Lett)
- Permission To Belong (Tammy Law)
- The Tensile Strength of a Heartstring (Hannah Rose Arnold)
The winners and finalists were chosen from 117, mostly self-published, entries. They share in a total of $13,500 in cash and Momento Pro printing credit prizes.
For more information about the awards, click here.
Category: Book awards